If you have a request for permission to use music from Smalltown America Records and Publishing in a media production, please send a completed synchronisation license request form to the relevant contact listed in the form. We will contact you directly as soon as we can.

Download Form

Other licenses

For licenses for promotional videos, permissions for compilations or requests to remix our music please use our contact form to send us your enquiry and full contact details.